Today's Post

15 March 2009

The Last Stone

It doesn't feel like I'm facing my last days of my undergraduate years. Graduation seems to be a little elusive. With the lot of requirements that are yet to be finished, graduation still seems unimaginable. Hmm which reminds me, I haven't seen any sunflower along the university avenue. The array of flowers that are supposedly for our graduation have not grown yet and I guess somehow it hasn't set the mood yet for us graduating batch.

Just a little over a month left, and we're about to march for graduation already. The remaining days of school may not have been too pleasant, but I know it wouldn't be for long. As I put the last stone in place, I hope to make it a fulfilling and worthwhile moment.

This last stone marks I DID WELL. no to mediocrity, that is.

0 ruffleschmuffled: