Today's Post

30 March 2009

coloring my thoughts and emotions

i've been coloring through colourlovers.com. It's an online community where you create your own set of palettes and patterns, either out of sheer brilliance or from an inspiration. Why would I want to do that, and why does it interest me? Because they're colors! :)

These thousands of lovely colors have infinite ways of being combined and grouped together. And what a lot of lovely possibilities. :) You do the math, but i bet it's more than the count of stars. Thank God I have cone receptors, and that I'm a trichomat, so I see such fascinating colors.

I noticed I have not been writing any poems, but I've been wanting to express more than the explicit statements I say here, and so my emotions are let out through these colour palettes and patterns :) A good way of adding a little color to this, uhm... oh-so-white-blog.

here are some of my created palettes:


The Lone Bird



Lone Happy Tree

Here's to a birth of a new tag, Colors :)

http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/happycrayon

2 ruffleschmuffled:

A said...

Gusto kong magkajob na magnename ng colors.

Karen said...

oongaaaaa. :) there'd be a color Ayla and Color Ayen.:p