Today's Post

14 March 2009

burger! burger! burger!

"AYEN!!!!!!!!!! You made it!!! CONGRATS dear!" -ais

I've been waiting for this moment when I'd be able to blog about this.


i am officially part of UP College of Medicine 2014. :)

Results came out a day earlier. In the middle of our chem31 experiment, two of my classmates were already shouting because they got a text message saying they passed UPCM. I could not concentrate on the experiment anymore because i had not received any text message yet. it was already making my knees weak, and my insides were already shouting. I had to ask a favor from a friend to know if I passed or not, and her reply was the one quoted above. i wanted to shout, but I couldn't. suddenly i felt my tears coming out, and they were joyous tears.

Yes, Dad. I passed! :) I passed, Dad. I couldn't help it. I think I cried upon finding out because I imagined how you'd be so proud of me if you were here. I almost called you at your work to tell you I passed, only to remember you're not at work anymore. But I would have called, and we would have celebrated together even if the rest of the family couldn't be with us yet. I wish I could tell you personally that I passed UPCM. I imagine you shaking my hand, acting like we're on stage, and me just hugging you back because I'm just so happy. It's to see your face and that same look you gave me during my debut. Any only daughter would know how priceless it is to be looked upon with pride by her dad.

Dad, I passed!!! :)

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Camille said...

Grabe, ang konti n'yo pala! :O Super congratulations! :D

Karen said...

thank you, Mimi! :)