Today's Post

26 January 2009

I'm a living virus.

I've been assessing my days recently, trying to see if i'm happy that day. It's like by the end of the day i'd be evaluating it through my happ-yo-meter --- nothing really complicated, it's just a matter of asking myself, am I happy today? if so, why? if not, why? It's as simple as that. I guess the complicated part is trying to find out why i'm not happy, when i'm not.  Well, it's stress-free being phlegmatic, but this is me being in my true melancholic nature. 

so am i happy today? Heaven yeah! simple things have been making me happy recently, even the aversive stimuli are making me happy --- well, not directly. but for some reason, i'm able to find a way to be happy despite those aversive stimuli. i always thought i'm optimistic, but to be able to make a complete turn around despite adverse circumstances, it feels like a novel experience.

So anyway, since i don't know how to describe any further what makes today a happy day, i thought of giving out few conversational lines that i had today. 

with Pia Garcia:

Pia: Hi Karen! How's life?
Karen: Rocking \m/ :)

background: my laptop's not with me, because it's for repair. I've been using my dad's laptop, and sometimes, my brother's (like i'm doing now).

Karen: Kuya, may virus yung USB ko. Nag-iba yung name ng usb ko from "Karen" to "Anti-Virus". (yeah i know it sounds mocking)
Herbert: oh talaga?
**went down to use dad's laptop**
(after a few minutes)
Karen: Kuya, may virus nga talaga yung USB ko. Biglang namatay yung laptop.
Herbert: Ha? nako, kakareformat lang niyan, eh.
Karen: Pwede pahiram ng usb mo?
**went down to use kuya's USB in dad's laptop, then back to him**
Karen: Kuya, pwede pagamit ng laptop? mag-eemail lang ako.
Herbert: *attaching the usb he lent me to his laptop* o, may virus.
Karen: onga, kasi diba galing yan sa laptop ni dad? eh may virus nga yung USB ko dba?
Herbert: Ah, so nilagay mo nga yung USB mo sa laptop ni dad?
Karen: oo. hehe!
*he got off his seat to give way*
I sat down, then...
*blag,shake,blag*
Karen: *looked at kuya right away*
Herbert: *looking at me*
Karen: oops. :D
Herbert: Sisirain mo naman yung laptop at USB ko, eh. Karen, you're a living virus.

Well, my hand just accidentally hit his usb that was attached to the laptop, lifting the laptop a bit. Basta, ganun. The point was, i'm a living virus. I like the way he phrased it. I know he loves me. and it's his odd way of making me feel loved. :)

How's life? Life's rocking good! :p

0 ruffleschmuffled: