Today's Post

29 January 2009

Fail

(late post)

6 reasons why today's a failure:

1) i slept earlier than scheduled, and woke up later than scheduled. I had to rush to do my postlab, pre-lab and compilation of 135 paper. 
2) i didn't get to finish my morning cup of coffee
3) i only had a bite of beef tapa for breakfast
4) i was late for chem, that i missed our quiz
5) experiment in chem lab was a series of failed results, but the rest were relatively okay results.
6) i left my lab manual at home, and had to ask my mom to bring it to me.

but i declare that today's a HAPPY FAILURE DAY. :D

1) i finished my pre-lab, postlab and 135 paper. even if at the expense of missing my quiz, it didn't feel too bothersome.
2) i'm still as giddy even if i barely drank half of my coffee.
3) i didn't feel too hungry even if it was just a bite from beef tapa
4) i missed a quiz which i would have gotten zero had i taken it.
5) i enjoyed chem experiment despite the bloopers and failed results.
6) my mom was half-angry when she handed my lab manual, but i was smiling the whole time and kissed her goodbye and thanks on her cheeks. she could not react to how giddy i was.

in the end it was tiring but a happy day. :)

cloud9 monster munch rocks! 

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Carlo B. Timbol said...

optimism 101 :)

Karen said...

yeaaaah! \:D/