Today's Post

11 November 2009

To School




I am finally ending my semestral break, and will be seeing more of you again. Nine hours a day, 5 days a week, what more could I ask for. There's just so much time to share different moments with you; be it happy, sad or failing moments, all-laughter and teary days, or even insignificant-turned-memorable days.

I can't really say I missed you, but I can more or less say I'm ready to see you. You're a poofer in a lot of ways, you know, and in that aspect, I actually see myself in you. And because of that, I can somehow predict you already. But I'm hoping you'll be kinder this semester and give more room for adjustment. If not, haha well, I wont take it against you. You've always been like that. And I love you just the same.

Best of Luck!

Karen

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Lance said...

I like this post, haha! Hello school again! :D

Karen said...

yeah! and hello to you, as well :p