Today's Post

12 November 2009

To Optimism






I could already feel you. The butterflies? Not anymore.


I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes.
Well love is all around me
And so the feeling grows.


There's been so much of you these days. I love how almost everyone I met today feel you in almost the same way I do. But this is not yet the real test of how well we're acquainted with you. The real test comes when it gets tough and trying. 


I have somehow learned how to play your game last semester. You show yourself when everyone's up and smiling, happy and laughing; and this is normally at the beginning of something important. Then you start to disguise yourself when things are starting to gear toward the rough roads, until I could only see your silhouette that I could barely recognize you. I will not lose sight of you this time.


Positively yours,
Karen

0 ruffleschmuffled: