Today's Post

13 November 2009

To Friday the 13th



Today I was not very particular of your presence. Not that you really mattered, but that things went by like a leaf falling from a tree: ordinarily unnoticed. Now, as I kiss you goodbye, I become aware of the good things that happened to me today. I can't really say you have anything  to do with it, but just the same, it happened on your day.

Productive day today. I once again saw our cadaver, one which I half-intentionally forgotten about over the sembreak. It looked like it also got carried away during the break as it brought several species to life. Imagine that. What could be more fitting for this day than to witness the presence of life from death. Our cadaver had mushrooms and molds and larva and what-not's. Even so, we were able to put a check on what needed to be dissected today.

And then I had ice cream with my favorite bully-ee and my co-bully. Happy ice cream, happy how-are-you, happy bullying, happy bullied, happy listening to bullying. This is one good detox moment. :) We had a good laugh trying to scare bully-ee about her way home.

Why do I even bother telling these to you? Maybe just to drive the point that you worry about people thinking and feeling you're bad luck, truth is, you're just like any other ordinary day -- with happy times and bully sessions.

Best of Luck!

Karen

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Anonymous said...

yiheeee!! most memorable friday the 13th i ever had. haha!

bully-ee

Karen said...

hahaha Brevs! :p