Today's Post

01 June 2006

watching the river flow...

my life hasn't been exactly the way i want it to be. So now i'm taking things slowly and i'm trying to make up with the things i've taken for granted in the past. I am giving more time for myself. I'm reliving the days when i am able to fulfill my passions in life. This time around, i'm gonna live my life. This is more like it... the time when all the beautiful details of my life are highlighted; the time when my life is lived to the fullest... no regrets, just memories to cherish and to learn from.

"When heading off downriver, pull over to the bank from time to time and sit quietly and look at the river and think about where you've been and where you're going and why and how." - Robert Fulghum ("It was on Fire when I Sat on It")

5 ruffleschmuffled:

eannuh said...

for some reason this reminds me of willy wonka... haha!

"There's no earthly way of knowing / Which direction we are going / There's no knowing where we're rowing / Or which way the river's flowing/"

wla lng...

Karen said...

wow! ganda... ganda... :)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»