Today's Post

29 March 2008

Becoming

i will retreat to find solace
but i march ahead of the sun

what has been
would have always been

what will be
will never could have been

for in truth, i have everything
in reality, i have nothing
...
floating by the sink
were the dead little bodies

they were sensitive to my whispers
but couldn't hear me shouting

it was all about routine
from which they couldn't escape

when no one dared to ask
when no one tried to speak

i hummed a few letters
and blew the words to their ears

the kiss that glistened their eyes
that led them to tranquility

for in truth i lie naked
in freedom i fly alone

what becomes of me
is what i will become.

what i am to be
is what i have become

i march ahead of my days
so i can retreat and find solace

1 ruffleschmuffled:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.