Today's Post

07 February 2008

left behind

well it doesn't hurt to take a little pause once in a while. before coming to class, i thought of dropping by to my blog, and just see whatever there is to see. i saw my past entries and remembered how my past days/weeks went. and it felt weird to see my very last entry about that strange condition. so much has happened between then and now, and all the thoughts, emotions and feelings along with that poem rushed back and made me stare blankly on the screen for a couple of seconds. and then i snapped back and realized i've gotten past that. the now has been totally different from then and the next will be even more different.

it feels like my life's moving at a fast-paced rate, and it doesn't feel like i'm catching up pretty well. once in a while i catch my breath trying to say, "slow down," but then it moves on... moves on as if i didn't say anything. now i'm moving on my own pace, seeing my life get ahead of me, waiting until the time comes it realizes it needs me, waiting for it to look back and see what it's left behind.

0 ruffleschmuffled: