Today's Post

26 February 2008

encounter no.1

i let the soft drizzle kiss my face
as i walked so slow,
as i walked towards you.
you were not looking
but you were anticipating my coming.
or was it rather,
my anticipation of being near you.
because each step made forward
increased the beating of my heart.
nothing else could be heard
but my nervous heart.
i felt warmth on my face
and only then did i realize
how close you were already.
i could feel the beat in my head
the sweat of my heart.
such an effort to see things straight
to keep a conscious understanding
of our presence together
not in any better place
but in this reality.

the sun is hidden

and there's nothing to see

but the elegance you breathe out
and the beauty you exude.

there was nothing else to understand
but the sweetness of this encounter.

0 ruffleschmuffled: