Today's Post

20 June 2007

published at last.

i've gone past the exit
and i didn't miss it this time
i look back once in a while
but couldn't see past through the bend

i could never get a clear picture of the past
but the blurred memories are all i need
to be smiling of nostalgia
to feel relieved and be thankful

*sigh*
for the long journey i've been through
*hold my breath*
for the long journey ahead

Thank You, Lord, for guiding me through, and for keeping Your promise to never let me let go.

---

smile people! it's a beautiful day to love and be loved :) today, try to smile at the people who are usually taken for granted. have you thought of one yet? yay!

---

happy birthday, dino! :)
[ikaw 'yung sa "usually taken for granted" ko. hahaha joke lang. half-truth pala 'yun :p]

1 ruffleschmuffled:

Anonymous said...

thank you, karen. :) weirdo. I'm not taken for granted?!! Am I? :))

well, kung tingin mong oo, it's nothing, dear. :) nothing. :)