Today's Post

30 September 2006

To hold these stinging cold bars
in hopes of having that morsel heat of the sun
To get my feet stand on the piercing broken pieces of glass
just to get a glimpse of the rising of the sun.

Will i ever see beyond the darkness of this cell?
will this ever make sense as i put myself to every inch of pain?
How will things turn out to be?
As i swim my way to denial...

There is so much to learn about
so much to realize and accept
in the end i ask
"is this what's really bound to happen?"

Bring me to my senses
that i may see i shouldn't be a captive of my own desires.
blind me from the things of this world
So i can see clearly through this parody.
So i can escape from this suffocating universe.
---let my faith go beyond
beyond the deception of reality.

Let me come to my senses and be at Your feet
that i may see through the mist
of vagueness
that i may never forego
of the happiness
i once embraced.
To know that this
is not one of the
gleaming light
that
d
i
s
a
p
p
e
a
r
s
.
.
.
.
.

.

.


.



.



1 ruffleschmuffled:

panghent said...

late reaction na ko dito..hehe, pero gusto ko lang sabihin na ang ganda ng form at nung gawa..ayos, talgang nafeel ko ang effect nya sa huli..haha..nice!