Today's Post

20 October 2009

To Friday




I know you've already been waiting for me since I had that little "sembreak" in the middle of the hustle and bustle of giving out relief goods. But you are the beginning of the real sembreak, and you probably have no idea how much I'm longing to be with you already. Well, you know priorities have to be set straight, and these exams are just too happy to see me and be with me this week. Don't get frustrated. Soon as I pass that last exam for this semester, I will greet you right away with, "It's Friday, I'm in love!" hahah. For the meantime, I will need to ignore you first, and be happy with these exams. yahoo, exams. :) Can't wait to shade circles. Even more, can't wait to say good morning, Friday! :)

Waiting to meet you,
Karen

5 ruffleschmuffled:

Lance said...

Tapos na exams! Say hello to sembreak!

Karen said...

yeah Lance! Hello sembreak naaaaaa :) 2 weeks! gotta plan well for that two weeks! :p

Lance said...

Yes, Karen. They won't last long, those two weeks.

Macy D. said...

HAPPY SEMBREAK KAREN! :) We deserve to rest and have fun!!! :)

Karen said...

Yay Macy!!! Happy Sembreak to us! 9 more semesters. we can do this!