Today's Post

27 July 2009

slapping myself to wake up

Before I continue my review, I have decided to make my palmar and dorsal interossei along with my pollicis and digiti minimi muscles to do their work before I realize why they function that way. So here I am, making my blog entry.

My caffeine friend has not been good to me lately. Instead of keeping me awake for review, I've been feeling more sleepy than usual. I've been trying to stay up a little later than usual so my brain could hopefully retain a nice and neat memory of these muscle movements come exam day. But then, instead of the coffee keeping me awake, it's pulling me closer and closer to the bed and making me sleep like I have nothing to feel guilty about. wake up Karen! you still have a lot of things to learn.

I've been making a lot of muscle movements while reviewing, it feels like I'm doing some yoga or some weird hypnotic exercise, but then with my eyes all droopy and my brain feeling half-dead, how will I ever remember these things in my exam? I wish my muscles had their own memory. I don't care if they move on their own on the day of my exam as long as my pencil grip is working fine and allows me to shade the right letter.

On a different note...Classes were cancelled today. I guess pretty much every school had their classes cancelled. I think it's just great to have that extra day to procrastinate study really well for the next day's exam.

This no classes has caused me a little alarm. I was alarmed for the fact that I didn't know why we're having no classes today. I thought it was simply because of Iglesia ni Cristo's grand celebration, and not because of SONA. I headed home and saw a lot of police in front of our subdivision (which is a few blocks away from Sandiganbayan), and I didn't even realize it was about the SONA. in my head it was all because of Iglesia ni Cristo. Has med been this bad to me? Has it taken so much of my previous life from me?

haha enough drama. I'm just happy we have no classes today. :)

----
photo from: http://www.medichere.com/

0 ruffleschmuffled: