Today's Post

03 May 2009

Sweet Dragonflies

Sweet dragonflies
atop the tall grass
spread out wings
in luminescent green.

Summer flowers are starting to bloom under the gray sky. Black bees are buzzing in glee and excitement. Happy dragonflies are bringing out brighter yellow, orange and green colors. And while rain continues to drizzle from time to time, these colors I love are brighter amidst the hated gray sky. My summer before med proper is starting to gain brighter colors.

Here's what I learned today:
Friendships do make life more pleasant.
Don't miss opportunities to gain new friends.
That even if you don't give the best advice to a friend, it's even more pleasing to be remembered as the one who knows how to appreciate.
That I am more there for a friend when I remember to pray for him/her always.

sweet ending
---- mango + crushed graham + yogurt. -----

0 ruffleschmuffled: