Today's Post

07 May 2009

fictional dream

I woke up at dawn seeing the purple sky hanging so low. As it was clearing with the trace of last night's starless sky, I got up to see if my little bugs are still alive. some were still asleep, as the others were already in their morning rush. *tap tap* Stop rushing nowhere. The dutiful clouds were coming in, ready to make my day. Good morning, sky! The morning was shaping to be a good one, and I was loving every inch of it. In my PJs I headed to the kitchen, got my box of cereals and poured some low fat milk. yawn. *smile*

I got back to my room, and all my little bugs were up already, except for one. oh no. little bug, are you dead? *tap tap* and it rolled to the other end. Well and good, this little bug thought it'd be better to give space to the rest of the bugs. The sky was no longer purple, as if blood rushed to its cheek. Good morning, sky. The morning was shaping to be a good one, and I was loving every inch of it. I rolled back to my bed and continued my disrupted sleep.

waking up once more, the sky was so bright as if to shout good morning. The curtains could not hold back the light rays in my face. And I woke up with glee, don't hold back the sun rays, please. And the day went on.

two mornings in a day, i think it's just perfect.

0 ruffleschmuffled: