Today's Post

03 July 2008

interesting views and thoughts

In one of my psych major classes this semester, we were asked to visit several websites and to write a one-page reaction paper on each website. There are a total of 17 websites, 3 are unaccessible (thank God), and out of the 14 i was able to visit, i find one interesting link which i think would be part of my daily surfing routine.

blog: We're Only Humans
author: Wray Herbert

topics range from Neurology of Grumpiness, Aging of Loneliness, A Deadly Philosophy, etc. most of his views make sense. While I don't exactly agree with all of his views, I still find his blog a good read because of the interesting thoughts and creative ways he is able to make me think critically.

haha! no, i was not paid to do this. It's just really rare to find interesting websites (especially after having seen a whole lot of nonsensical websites we were asked to visit).

here's a useful entry: The Science of Cramming

0 ruffleschmuffled: