Today's Post

05 November 2007

wit.

as in wit lang, ah. weh. okay.

Newscaster: Bumuhos nang bahagya ang ambon.

I'm not sure if what she said was too much of an emphasis or was it too much of a contradiction.

*while looking for friends in Trinoma*

Karen: So sa'n tayo?
Kyle: I don't know, up?
Karen: sure?
Kyle: Yeah, I guess. When in doubt just go up.
Karen: why?
Kyle: I don't know, 'cause it's closer to heaven?

hahaha i love that.

*Balls of Fury!*
haha i love the movie.

Feng: ... The game of Ping Pong, or what the Chinese like to call... Ping Pong.

haha i love the poofer humor of the movie.


*more witty lines*

Karen: sana payagan ka na ni Dad magdrive ng car namin.
Kyle: Hindi pa umaabot sa ganun 'yung level of trust niya sa 'kin.
Karen: oo nga, eh.
Kyle: although kanina, i was able to drive... his wheelchair.

hahaha!

guai le!

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Camille said...

Hahahah! I love it. Sabi ko nga, humahataw si Kyle. Haha.
=P

Karen said...

hahah! :p