Today's Post

03 March 2007

smile like i mean it.

finally! a new home. my last template gets pretty gloomy that i find it hard to post some things that don't really mean anything but just nonsensical stuff --- like as if everything has to have depth. haha anyway. my new home! i'd probably give it 5 months before i get bored with it again, or maybe a few weeks from now when i need a little drama in my life again. but for now, no drama please. im just here to sit back, relax, and... panic!

yahooey! there's so much to panic for. haha! for the first weeks of my second sem, i just know i got it going good. i was running ahead of time and now, i'm just so behind the schedule. haha but hey! everything's going fine - at least for now. and since a few weeks from now, classes will be over, hello to 2 weeks of vacation, and then hello to summer classes, i thought of making a resolution.. and that is to never allow myself to get bored over anything. haha i'm gonna have fun fun fun! haha laugh my heart out! and smile like i mean it.

woopiedoo! roadtrip, anyone?!

0 ruffleschmuffled: