Today's Post

25 August 2010

Stolen Time

Photosource


Lulling. In the middle of my routinely night studies, I thought of sneak peeking into my introspective thoughts and share it to whoever is around.

There's an unknown etiology to my happiness today. There were little instances that made me sustain my smile a little longer, but I knew there was something more about today. This is probably an internal force of happiness pulling me inward and at the same time pushing me outward to share this happiness with people. (Yes, You. thank You, God.)

Today marked a busy day for me. Everything i need to do today has to be put on an alarm or sticky-noted just so I remember. But even the notes I put on alarm are still forgotten.

Today I thought I should make a new reminder for myself, that's to be happy and to make other people happy.

Making happiness a habit, one day at a time.

2 ruffleschmuffled:

Anonymous said...

making happines a habit, one day at a time. nice!

Roger

Karen said...

thank you, Roger! looking forward to your own writings as well. :)